Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ruuska Village

I had to post this video. I find it amazing. I think it may be the best journalistic piece I've seen covering the earthquake. The quality is film-like. I was somewhat shocked by the source. But if you think about it, they are not worried about skewing left so the story is presented with refreshing honesty (no UN lovefest here). It's a bit long but totally worth it.

This is the lady who facilitated our adoption. We stayed in her village for a time as well. She is an amazing woman and a miracle worker in our eyes.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This piece was SO amazing to us. Our sons are David and Stephen who are filmed leaving for the States. What a blessing to be able to see and understand their reality after the earthquake in Haiti.

Ang said...

Wow! Those 2 boys then went to Chile! We cannot know the mind of God. We're praying for the Gospel to go forth in the midst of this tragedy. I thought Haiti was the most wretched place when we were there 12 years ago, I can't even fathom the desperation that exists today.